Terms & Conditions
Delivery Policy for FASHION DIMENSION MARKETING - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
We deliver within Australia.
International deliveries are also available.
We undertake to dispatch your order the same day if the order is placed before 12:00 noon local time. Orders placed online after 12.00 noon will be dispatched on the next business day. Orders placed on weekends or on public holidays will be dispatched the next business day. Please note during Christmas and sale times, order may take up to 10 business days. International orders are not guaranteed same day delivery.
Free shipping for orders over $75 within Australia.
Orders under $75 are charged a $9.99 delivery fee domestically.
International orders are charged a fee of $40 for shipping cost.
Delivery Time frames
Deliveries to capital cities and metropolitan areas, within Australia, are estimated at 2-5 business days from dispatch. Deliveries to remote areas, within Australia, are estimated at 7-10 business days from dispatch. International orders may take more than 10 business days.
Please note, although we deliver orders on time, unforeseeable delays within the Australia Post network can occur which may affect timely delivery.
Orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched on the following business day.
GENERAL RETURNS POLICY:
Bianco Jeans wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and we welcome you to return your purchased item for exchange or credit note (valid for 6 months) on full priced items, should they meet the below requirements:
- Garment/s will need to be sent back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- Garments should be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached and all original packaging. Returned items that have been worn, washed, damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Sale and marked down items are to be exchanged only. No refunds on sale items that have been further reduced.
- Only items purchased via our website can be returned. We cannot accept items from any other store. You will need to contact the vendor directly.
Please notify us of your intention to exchange within 14 days of the date of delivery and return the item to us within the same period. Please email email@example.com.
Please complete and send the returns form (sent with your original order) with your returns.
Customers will be responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns. We strongly recommend returning via a trackable service, as Bianco Jeans cannot be held responsible for missing parcels.
You will be notified via email once your refund has been processed. Please allow 7 working days from the receipt of your return. Refunds will be made via the same payment method of original purchase.
After 14 days of receipt all sales are final.
Wear & tear (misuse): Please note, we do not accept returns on items which show signs of "wear & tear" - items which have been misused, damaged, mistreated or roughly handled will not be eligable for exchange, credit or refund.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent off. In the unlikely event that an item is faulty, please accept our apologies and email customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be provided with a returns authorisation number. Please include this number on your returns form and kindly post your item back to us with detail of the fault.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the garment we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase.
Please take care when placing your order. If you decide to cancel your order prior to shipping, our normal returns policy (described above) applies.
You will be issued with an online credit equal to the total value of your purchase in such instances.
PROMOTIONAL DAYS (when we offer a % off storewide)
No returns on sale items that have been further reduced.
- Please note, no returns on sale items that have been reduced further by a coupon code or flash sale.
- Please send any returns by registered mail to:
27 CREMORNE ST, RICHMOND, VIC 3121, AUSTRALIA
- Note: Items must be washed as per the instructions provided on the care label. Products washed incorrectly will not be considered faulty.
- If you have been issued with a credit note for an exchange you can not use this in conduction to another promotion.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please include your credit card details on the return form as we charge $10 for return postage to you. Your card will only be charged should we have the available size/item for your exchange.
If you are dissatisfied with or have any complaints please email us at email@example.com.
CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
Please note that you are shopping under Australian consumer law guidelines. The same returns policy described above for Australian customers also applies to international customers (please see above policy).
- It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
- We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during a search query of the website. When you close your browser the session cookie is destroyed and no personal information is kept which might identify you to us in the future.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you'd expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorised by law ;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
- FASHION DIMENSION MARKETING - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Our website follows the Privacy Commissioner's Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government Websites.
How to contact us
27 Cremorne Street
Richmond VIC 3121
Phone Number: +61 3 9427 9555
ABN: 71 110 199 310
Security capabilities and policy for transmission of payment card details
Protecting your personal information is a priority for FASHION DIMENSION MARKETING - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your on-line order information. The SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information on-line, we also do everything in our power to protect personally identifiable information off-line. Only employees who need the informatio
to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
How does Bianco Jeans protect customer information?
When you place orders, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the sensitive customer data we collect is protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorised access.
Credit Card Details
All credit card payments are processed securely through the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) Payment Gateway. Payment by credit card is the fastest way to receive your order as there is not clearance delay. FASHION DIMENSION MARKETING - AUSTRALIA PTY LTD does not store any credit card information on our servers.
Payment Gateway Info
Our payment options presently available are limited but, most importantly, safe and secure. We offer Credit Card processing and Card payments made through our 128 bit SSL Encryption software to insure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored - this ensures you will be happy with the security of your transaction.