Returns & Exchanges
Bianco wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
All full priced items are eligible for an exchange, refund or online store credit.
- Garment/s will need to be sent back to us within 14 days of delivery for exchange or credit to be processed.
- Garments should be returned new, unused and with all tags still attached. Returned items that have been worn, washed, damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Sale items are eligible for a credit note or exchange only.
- An exchange is only accepted once, against the original order and will not be eligible for a further exchange or refund.
- All items marked as 'FINAL SALE' cannot be returned or exchanged, unless the item is deemed faulty by Bianco. By purchasing a final sale you agree that the item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Only items purchased via biancojeans.com.au can be returned. We cannot accept items from any other store. You will need to contact the vendor directly.
- We are unable to do any physical swaps to our mailing address as our warehouse is offsite.
Items purchased during this offer are viewed as groups. This offer applies to the lower-priced item(s) in the group, making the lower-priced item discounted or free. If a return is necessary, each item in the pair has a new, equal value based off of the order total for all the grouped items, where the same % off discount is applied to each item individually. Returning any of the items from this offer will refund that discounted value of the returned item as Store Credit or exchange (subject to availability).
Item(s) purchased during Buy one Get One Free offer can be returned for STORE CREDIT or Exchange (Subject to availability of the item).
The BOGO promotion is not valid with any other promo, offer or discount.
BIANCO reserves the right to cancel or change the BOGO promotion at any point, without prior notice. Not valid on previous purchases.
Please notify us of your intention to exchange within 14 days of the date of delivery and return the item to us within the same period. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete and send the returns form (sent with your original order) with your return.
Customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges for any returns back to us. We strongly recommend returning via traceable service, as Bianco Jeans cannot be held responsible for missing parcels. In the case of an exchange we will ship your replacement back to you free of charge (for Australian orders only). There will be a return fee on all International exchanges.
You will be notified via email once your return has been processed. Please allow 7 working days from the receipt of your return. You will receive your online credit once your return has been processed and approved.
After 14 days of customer receipt, all sales are final.
ONLINE WAREHOUSE & SAMPLE SALE
- All sales are considered final and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless deemed faulty by Bianco.
- By purchasing a final sale, you agree that the item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Sizes and styles are limited offer and cannot be used in conjunction with any offer
- Selected styles only.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent off. However, in the event that an item is faulty, please accept our apologies and email customer service: email@example.com.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the garment we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase and your return shipping costs. Please include a copy of your postal receipt.
Bianco reserves the right not to accept the return of a product where we inspect the product and reasonably assess that:
- Damage caused by neglect or misuse (for example, treatment inconsistent with the product's care instructions or wash guide); or
- Usual wear and tear following use of the product.